The growing modern city of Bursa sits just across the Marmara Sea from the vibrant city of Istanbul, and like Istanbul, it has seen many changes in recent years with property developers meeting demands from many overseas property investors searching for ideal investment property in Bursa.
As the city grows we are able to offer a great selection Bursa investment property in the form of apartments or villas, and you can find investment accommodation for sale in several areas between the city centre and the seaside location of Mudanya which is popular getaway for city dwellers from Bursa and Istanbul making both the city and the coastal areas ideal for investment accommodation in Bursa.
Buying investment real estate in Bursa will give you a year round rental income no matter which area you choose as both the city and the seaside areas are located within easy reach of one of Turkey’s top skiing resorts of Uludag.
Whatever your budget and whatever your investment requirements may be, contact Property Investment Turkey when searching to buy investment property in Bursa, our dedicated team of consultants will direct you to the ideal property to suit your needs and will be there to assist you throughout the property in Turkey buying process.
Convenient investment environment with advanced infrastructure, dynamic entrepreneurs and high business quality.
To sum up Bursa;
- Sectoral clusters
- Nearly 700 foreign investors from 70 countries
- Proximity to domestic and international markets
- A total of 18 organized industrial zones, 1 free zone and 7 ports
- Strategic geolocation providing logistics transit connections
- 4. Turkey’s most economically developed provinces
- 2 world-class universities and 1 foundation vocational college
- R & D centers in the provinces of Turkey
- Textile, automotive, agri-food, machine metal, furniture main sectors and rising rail systems, aviation and defense sectors
- High potential in terms of winter and outdoor sports tourism, congress, thermal, health, history, cultural tourism
ISTANBUL SABAHATTIN ZAIM UNIVERSITY – POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS